Thursday, 20 December 2012

A New Beginning !


Well I begin my new life in Bangalore with a new blog called "Indian Yards". New life coz there are literally many news. Sonny boy in a new school, dear hubby in a new company, settled in a new house and lastly a new interest called "quilting". So I begin this blog to document the many times when I rip fabric just to put it all back together in different permutations and combinations.
My journey with quilts has just started and I have a long way to go. It would be wise to document my trails and tribulations. Every quilt, every new tool, every fabric that I get home will share space here. So here's to me 'A very happy new year and a very many happier quilting times'.
So read and relate with me all you fellow quilters and hopefully the non quilters too.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Sunita....this is so AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Taz, you have been very encouraging. Appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. It will be a wonderful journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Appreciate you taking the time to leave me a positive comment.

    ReplyDelete